AZOO PLUS Vitamins 250ml
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 33): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
AZOO PLUS VITAMINS
- Specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of variety of tropical freshwater fish.
- Supplements a variety of natural nutrients, vitamins, and amino acids.
- Provides essential nutrients for healthy growth and body color development.
- Greatly improves fish immunity against pathogens.
The brilliant functions:
- Specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of a variety of tropical freshwater fish.
- Rich in vitamins Bl, B2, 86, A, D, E, and other vitamins. Also contains amino acids and co-enzymes. It can supplement a variety of essential nutrients for fish to greatly boost their immunity and to quickly restore their health and vitality. Promotes their healthy growth and development giving them the perfect body shape and vibrant colors.
- The natural formula is rich in nutrition to improve the fish's metabolism and resistance to disease. Also enhances the fish's ability to adapt to a new environment and increases the spawning capacity and survival rate.
- Apply during and after the treatment of diseased fish. Can effectively raise the survival rate and shorten the recovery time.
How to use?
- Add 10 ml per 100 liters of water once a week or after a water change.
- Supplement for fishfood, add a few drops to fishfood, mix well, and feed to fish. The continual use of vitamins in fish food for each meal provides them with their complete nutritional needs.
- During the medical treatment of diseased fish, add 10 ml per 100 liters of water everyday.
- For a breeding aquarium, add 10 ml per 100 liters of water everyday for 7 days before the starting of breeding process.
- For introducing new fish, add 20 ml per 100 liters of water.
- Shake well before use and pour it near the outlet of the filter.
- Tightly close the bottle after use, store in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
- One full cap is equal to 20 ml. The inner cap is equal to 5 ml.
Specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of a variety of tropical freshwater fish.
What have we added?
- Vitamin B2
- Sodium Citrate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Distill Water