FLUVAL Bug Bites Betta Formula Granules 30g
Fluval Bug Bites Betta Formula is easy for fish to digest. The food is high in multiple proteins and contains essential vitamins. The food nourishes and results in healthier, stronger, vibrant and active fish.
Fluval Bug Bites are formulated with nutrient-rich insect larvae and enriched with multiple quality proteins, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
As Bettas predominantly feed on insects and larvae in the wild, they will greatly benefit from the nutrient-rich Black Soldier Fly content (up to 40%).
- Contains shrimp, resulting in healthier, stronger, vibrant, and active fish.
- High in multiple proteins (i.e. Omega 3 and 6 for healthy skin, scales and fins)
- Fortified with essential vitamins (amino acids and minerals) for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible
- Naturally palatable taste that fish crave
- Slow sinking micro granule format (0.25-1.0 MM) so all fish can feed at their preferred depth
- Sustainably processed in small batches for quality control and maximum freshness
- No artificial fillers, colours or preservatives
- Made in Canada
Ingredients: lack soldier fly larvae, salmon, fish protein concentrate, wheat, potato, shrimp meal, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, lecithin, choline chloride, L-lysine, vitamin E supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, calendula, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, riboflavin, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min) 45.0%, Crude fat (min) 12.5%, Crude fiber (max) 5.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (%) (max) 9.0, Lysine (min) 2.5%, Methionine (min)1.1%, Calcium (min)1.5%, Phosphorus (min) 0.8%, Vitamin A (min) 2,500 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (min) 600 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 75 IU/kg.
Feeding Instructions: Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily. Storage Instructions: After opening, store in a cool dry place. See back of pack for best before date.