Hikari Sinking Carnivore Pellets 1kg
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 33): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Specially developed for bottom feeding carnivorous fish offering a nutrient mix comparable to live foods without the parasites or bacteria they normally contain.
- Developed after extensive study and analysis of the sense of sight, smell and taste of numerous carnivorous fish. Inclusion of key ingredients like DL-methionine and L-lysine allowed us to produce a food most bottom feeding carnivores devour readily.
- New advances in bio-technology helped us identify the highest grade of color enhancing ingredients available today which support color retention in UV deficient environments. Your fish will look their best year round!
- The highly digestible nutrient mix helps reduce waste and aquarium clouding** common with other sinking foods.
- Rapidly becomes soft by absorbing water, yet retains its shape.*
|We recommend Hikari Tropical Sinking Carnivore Pellets as a daily diet for|
|Cats, sharks, bichirs (polypterus), eels and other bottom feeding carnivorous fishes normally fed live foods.|
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 47%||min. 5.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10%||max. 17%||min. 1.0%|