OCEAN FREE Hydra 50 Internal Filter
The natural beauty of an aquarium creates fun and excitement in your living space. However successful fish-keeping requires the aquatic hobbyist to understand basic fish-keeping principles and to conduct regular aquarium maintenance. Poor water quality is every aquatic hobbyist's worst nightmare, as unfavorable water conditions (i.e, high ammonia levels, excessive nutrients) could potentially stress and kill your aquarium inhabitants.
Ocean Free's patented Hydro-Pure Technology, effectively produces Hydroxyl radicals which detoxifies harmful Ammonia and many other toxic ions to transform poor quality water conditions into a safe and stable living environment for aquatic life forms to thrive-in.
The Hydra may aesthetically present itself like any normal Internal filter in the market, however what sets it apart is the technology within that results in unparalleled performance to enhance your fish keeping experience.
- Detoxifies harmful wastes like Ammonia (NH3) and Nitrite (NO2-) to help hobbyists maintain purer water and a healthier aquarium
- Breaks down Protein and nutrients
- Helps reduce aquarium startup time (Nitrogen Cycle) and prevent New Tank Syndrome
- Minimises frequency of water change thus saving time and greater savings on your utility bills
- Minimises unpleasant smells from aquarium water
- Improves water clarity
- For Marine and Freshwater aquarium applications
Instantly detoxifys ammonia and nitrite, reducing nutrient levels in which standard filters can not do. This technology process produces stable and constant nitrification and de-nitrification resulting in biologically clean and safe pristine water quality.