RIO Bio Block - Ceramic Filter Media (20x20x5cm)
- Ceramic filter media
- Stable and does not alter water conditions
- Made of inert, 100% pure ceramic, kiln-fired and hardened for durability and long life.
- For high fish loads environment
- It is washable and reusable
- Resistance to corrosion
- Works in most filtration systems
- Suitable to fresh and marine environment
- Expedite process of removal of ammonia and nitrites
- 20 x 20 x 5cm per block
- Surface area of 480m3 / box
Using cutting edge technology, Rio Bio filtration ceramic block has 300% more surface area than all traditional ceramic filtration media.
Rio Bio filtration ceramic block are cast from 100% pure ceramic, resulting in minimum corrosion and higher flowrate without clogging.
Rio Bio filtration ceramic block gives you higher density of beneficial bacteria (480m3/Block) compare to traditional ceramic
With a higher beneficial bacterial interaction surface area, it accelerate the break down process of ammonia and nitrites and even nitrate in shower filter