SEACHEM Nutridiet Chlorella Flakes 30g
- Probiotics Formula
- Complete and natural diet ideal for all freshwater and marine fish
- Excellent source of protein, polyunsaturated fats, carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins, and minerals
- Promotes nutrient uptake, reduces waste, and supports the immune system
NutriDiet Chlorella Flakes is a tasty natural food with probiotics that promotes digestion, reduces waste, supports immune system for freshwater and marine fish.
NutriDiet Chlorella Flakes is an excellent source of protein, fats, carbo, fiber, vitamins, minerals necessary for the general growth and well being of fish.
NutriDiet Chlorella Flakes is a fortified Chlorella flake food for all freshwater and marine fish. Chlorella Algae is considered to be a potential super food and is included in every NutriDiet Flake formula for its extremely high nutrient content. It is overflowing with enzymes, minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and all other nutrients essential to animal life. As a dietary supplement and base diet for herbivores, it is far superior to the Spirulina algae used in many flake foods. NutriDiet Chlorella contains GarlicGuard contain GarlicGuard as an appetite stimulant.
Chlorella Flakes also contain high levels of Vitamin C, a cofactor in the processes necessary for the formation of connective tissue, scar tissue in wound repair, and bone matrix. Vitamin C is difficult for fish to acquire in a natural diet but is critical in addressing healing and growth issues in many fish.
Chlorella Flakes also contain proteinates and hydrolysates which allow for more rapid and simplistic digestion of the partner nutrients. Less energy is required by the fish to digest the food. The food is more completely digested allowing for less waste production in the aquarium. This also allows for more nutrient uptake and increased immune function. Lastly, patent pending compounds complete the formulation to enhance immune function further as well as extend life potential, promote natural growth, and enhance the color of fish.
- Chlorella: It is an attractive food source because, and has been deemed a Super-Food as it is high in protein and other essential nutrients. When dried; it is about 45% protein, 20% fat, 20% carbohydrate, 5% fibre, and abundant in minerals and vitamins and satisfies all of the requirements of a healthy and balanced fish diet as established by the National Academy of Sciences. It is the highest-known source of chlorophyll. While these are all beneficial, the greatest value of chlorella lies in a fascinating ingredient called Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF). CGF is a water soluble nucleotide-peptide complex found only in chlorella. It is responsible for the rapid rate of growth of the alga. Experiments with microorganisms and animals have shown that CGF promotes faster than normal growth without adverse side effects by naturally catalysing the DNA to RNA to protein conversion. It stimulates tissue repair and protects cells against some toxic by-products of rapid growth. The process used in preparing Seachem chlorella products has been specially designed to maximise the CGF content retained in the final product. The effects of CFG are only observed in algae whose cell walls have been perforated, as the wall is composed of material that cannot be readily digested. The Seachem protocol breaks open the cell wall, allowing the cell contents to be fully available for digestion.
- Proteinates and Hydrolysates: Many of the ingredients in NutriDiets are present as proteinates and hydrolysates, making them much easier for fish to digest. This results in greater nutrient uptake by the fish and more complete digestion of the food. The fish benefits from receiving more nutrients from the food while expending less energy on digestion, and less nutrients are lost as waste in the tank, leading to better health for the fish overall.
- GarlicGuard: Seachem's garlic-based product is added to all of the NutriDiet flakes to enhance palatability with all fish. Garlic has a high vitamin C content. Garlic also affords the sulfur-containing compounds alliin, ajoene, diallyl polysulfides, vinyldithiins, and S-allylcysteine. Furthermore, it contains a phytoalexin (allixin). In addition, garlic has substantial amounts of beta-carotene, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, zinc, manganese and selenium.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a cofactor in the processes necessary for the formation of connective tissue, scar tissue in wound repair, and bone matrix. Vitamin C is difficult for fish to acquire in natural diets but is critical in addressing healing and growth issues in many fish. Vitamin C also allows for enhanced immune function.
Feed 1-3 times daily. Feed as much as the fish will consume in three minutes of feeding.
For ornamental fish only. Not for human consumption. Not to be used in conjunction with animals used for human consumption.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 39.0%
- Crude Fat (minimum) 12.0%
- Crude Fibre (maximum) 1.0%
- Moisture (maximum) 5.0%
- Ash (maximum) 11.0%
- Phosphorus (minimum) 1.0%
- Stabilised Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) 712 mg/kg
Ingredients: Chlorella, Fish Protein Concentrate, Whole Fish Meal, Wheat Starch, Dried Kelp, Rice Flour, Pea By-Product meal, Soy Protein Concentrate, Soy Lecithin, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Wheat, Limestone ground, Garlic Emulsifier, Guar Gum, Choline Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Chromatin Oxide, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Iron Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Supplement), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Anise Oil, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Beta Carotene, Astaxanthin, BHA (Preservative)
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally ocurring microorganisms.