SEACHEM Stability 500ml
Stabilise new tank - marine and freshwater. Rapidly establishes bio-filter. Prevents "New Tank Syndrome".
Water Stabiliser for New Tanks
The "new tank syndrome" is the most common cause of fish death and can be easily prevented by adding Seachem Stability in your new freshwater and marine tank.
Seachem Stability quickly stabilises a new aquarium, helps fish, corals, plants to adapt to their new environment, and promotes a thriving bacterial culture.
As soon as the water condition stabilises, bio filtration processes are restored quickly, which further enables your aquarium creatures to adapt to their new environment.
Stability is formulated specifically for the aquarium and contains a synergistic blend of aerobic, anaerobic, and facultative bacteria which facilitate the breakdown of waste organics, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate.
The bacteria employed by Stability are non-sulfur fixing and will not produce toxic hydrogen sulfide. Stability is completely harmless to all aquatic organisms as well as aquatic plants, thus there is no danger of over use.
Seachem Stability stabilises the water condition, allowing bacterial culture to grow.
- Shake well before use. Turn off UV/ozone.
- Use 1 capful (5 mL) for each 40 L (10 US gallons) on the first day with a new aquarium.
- Then use 1 capful for each 80 L (20 US gallons) daily for 7 days.
- Fish and other aquatic species may be introduced at any time as long as dosage is maintained for 7 days.
- For optimum biofilter performance use 1 capful for each 80 L (20 US gallons) once a month or with each water change and whenever introducing new fish or whenever medicating an aquarium.
- Stability should ideally be used in conjunction with biological filtration such as Seachem Matrix. For emergency ammonia control, use Seachem AmGuard.
Product shelf life is 4 years from date of manufacture.