ZISS BUBBLE BIO ZB-200
Ziss ZB-200 Bubble Bio
The Ziss ZB-200 Bubble Bio is a self-cleaning, biological filter suitable for freshwater and marine aquarium up to 200 litres.
The Ziss ZB-200 Bubble Bio is designed for beneficial bacteria to populate within its media. The bacteria naturally break down bio wastes in aquarium water, turning water clean.
Air bubbles over its media, prevents media from clogging and ensures bio-filtration can take place more efficiently. This is why Ziss Bubble Bio is called a self-cleaning biological filter system.
You can use the Ziss ZB-200 Bubble Bio as a standalone filter for your small tank, or as part of a complete filter system for much larger tank setup.
Benefits of Ziss ZB-200 Bubble Bio Filter
- World's first bubble-moving media filter
- Excellent bio filtration by direct oxygen supply
- Stable filtration due to self-cleaning filter media
- Includes filter sponge to trap large debris
- Includes moving media (ZM-1)
- High quality product from Korea
- Treats up to 200L of water