ZISS Bubble Moving Media Filter ZB-300F
Ziss ZB-300F Bubble Moving Media Filter
Ziss ZB-300F is the world's first self-cleaning media filter with excellent bio-filtration, thanks to a design that relies on direct oxygen supply.
The new ZB-300F (2020 model) features enhanced flow design, making it possible to power this filter using just a small air pump of 100LPH, further lowering the maintenance cost of your aquarium.
The Ziss ZB-300F Bubble Bio is an air-powered fluidised bed filter with ultra-compact biological filter media (300ml included) and has a filter volume of 600ml.
The specifications of Ziss ZB-300F:
- World's first bubble-moving media filter
- Excellent bio-filtration (direct oxygen supply)
- Stable filtration and self-cleaning filter media
- Includes filter sponge to trap large debris
- Comes with original Ziss (ZM-II) moving media
- High quality product from Korea
- Treats up to 300L of water
- Works with a standard air pump (pump not included)
- This filter requires an air pump to function (air pump not included).
- Size: 26.0 - 27.7cm X 7.5cm (pipe can be prolonged)
- Ziss Air Valve (ZV-4)
- 4 Suction cups for perfectly securing to the glass
- Ziss Media (ZM-II) 300ml included
- Integrated Air Diffuser
- Filter Sponge